Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Investigate the Box??

newbie4newbie4
Mabinogi Rep: 105
in General Chat
Has anyone finished today's event request The Curtain Draws? Idk if it's my settings or my crappy laptop or the crappy image of mabi I can't see any "faint glowing" effect (on the box or on the floor). I've tried running around the whole dunby (including outskirt) nothing or no one showed up. Can't enter any indoor place either.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    so are you having trouble finding the boxes? or are you having trouble in the mission where you have to follow a glowing blue ball? you can find the detectives right outside the healer house in Dunbarton after you have talked to Manus, talking to them will trigger a cutscene where they investigate the boxes Manus was talking about and you will be able to enter a mission where you have to follow a blue ball of light until you get a cutscene. if you can't see any blue ball of light in the mission simply follow the road as if you were going to head toward town square, continue to follow the road and go past the bank, and exit Dunbarton and head towards Osna Sail. shortly before you reach the entrance to Osna Sail you will get a cutscene.

after that head to your right towards the Dungeon Stone thing and to talk to one of the laborer workers and talk to the detectives who are close by after. drink the item they give you and head into Osna Sail and follow the path until you enter the Emain area. once you exit Osna Sail and are in the area just follow the dirt path forward a little and you will see the detectives.
  • newbie4newbie4
    Mabinogi Rep: 105
    Negumiko wrote: »
    so are you having trouble finding the boxes? or are you having trouble in the mission where you have to follow a glowing blue ball? you can find the detectives right outside the healer house in Dunbarton after you have talked to Manus, talking to them will trigger a cutscene where they investigate the boxes Manus was talking about and you will be able to enter a mission where you have to follow a blue ball of light until you get a cutscene. if you can't see any blue ball of light in the mission simply follow the road as if you were going to head toward town square, continue to follow the road and go past the bank, and exit Dunbarton and head towards Osna Sail. shortly before you reach the entrance to Osna Sail you will get a cutscene.

after that head to your right towards the Dungeon Stone thing and to talk to one of the laborer workers and talk to the detectives who are close by after. drink the item they give you and head into Osna Sail and follow the path until you enter the Emain area. once you exit Osna Sail and are in the area just follow the dirt path forward a little and you will see the detectives.

Thank you for your reply. I tried it several times but never saw blue ball or anything at all.
    Couldn't have completed it without your help. Thanks a lot.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pretty sure you have mini-effects turned off in your game options.
    Helsa