Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New Auction House Filter

MiyuchitsuMiyuchitsu
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Feedback and Suggestions
I'd like to see either a new filter skip past Expired/used items, or just have the auction market automatically filter them out. Like honestly its annoying trying to look for enchants, but having to go through 70+ pages of nothing, but expired enchants. Or expired dyes/used books, ect.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    My understanding is that some expired items can be made to be unexpired. Such items should then be automatically seconded to a separate market called expired items. Let it be a grab-bag of all kinds of things, like a second-hand store; what does it matter.

But

... those items that cannot be made unexpired should auto delete when they expire. Already read advancement books should be banned from the auction house or, indeed, all the market vectors.
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    I would like the search function to work better. Rather than only being able to look up one kind of item at a time, I want to type in a keyword and find all items with that keyword. For Example: I was looking up support puppets earlier so I could get my first one. It would have been so much easier if I could type Support Puppet and find all instances, but the system arbitrarily forces you to select from a list and only look up one at a time. Furthermore, it should not show options in the list for items that are NOT presently in the marketplace. It wastes my time having to click on them and press search only for it to tell me there are none.