Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Safe" tiles in event are also trapped.

ToucandyToucandy
Mabinogi Rep: 710
in Bugs and Glitches
I can't even win one round of this game because even the starting tile is trapped or sends me back rip. I know I'm not touching any other tile because the safe tiles flash green before I get sent back, and it shows that I'm standing smack in the middle of them. IDK how else to win these minigames if it's doing this.
a2924daf044ba6ed26d8ec575dd418e80123e7d9.gif
6f931fa583c2eadedc6ec47c2452c1871d6d3937.gif
43af7382fa7a892afd30822547a6d912cdd670bd.gif
Fluorette

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Yeah....
    I wouldn't mind being turned into a sheep every other tile if I wasn't suddenly teleported back to the start a few steps later. Either the tiles are far too sensitive here, or there's some trick to the game with the "safe path" we're just not getting.
    Toucandy
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited October 29, 2021
    Apart from setting off "traps" like getting frozen in place, etc.. It seems the game has rubberband and lag affecting the character's placement when stepping on the "safe tiles" of the path.
    watch-where-you-step-texture-lag.png
    When it lags the path is revealed to be separate circles/tiles.
    In some instances when the character looks like they walked on the path where it's safe, your character may have suffered from lag and walked outside that path making you start all over. I sometimes click twice on the tile I am on just to be sure I did not walk out of bounds; sometimes when I click again, the game refreshes and I am actually close to the edge of the path.
    I choose to do the mini game in a channel where it isn't so busy or leave the mini game and have it reset until the path is easier.