Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Guilds that specialize in music

ThomasFThomasF
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited December 28, 2021 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi,

I'm a composer that can also engineer a drum kit..
I'm very happy with my Guild that I'm in however seem to find myself ay bard that really has an interest accually making MML's and hard to find others that also create them regularly or has even a past set.

I'm looking to collaborate with like minded people and jamm with our own music testing or even performing it... that would be awesome.
I'm not looking to jump ship by joining another guild tho

I'm Named "Mysic" on the Alexia server.

You can find examples of my work on the Bard board, Might I suggest you listen to "red nose" (Rudolph the red nose reindeer, I had to shorten it) which can be found on the bard board with 5 different instruments. I have many more but would get taken down for copywrite issues.

If you find this interesting it would be cool if you wanna say hi if this sounds like you could help
In fact I'd be delighted.

All the best.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    These are the Nao forums. Mysic of Alexina's work is not available on Nao. I can't say for Nao but on Alexina those folks, into jamming, are usually found in Dunbarton either in front of Walter or by the statue. I've been in a few Bard guilds, in the past, on Alexina, they don't last very long. Perhaps all guilds suffer from the same issue but Bard guilds tend to be peopled by folks more interested in what the guild can do for them rather than what they can do for the guild. Good luck.