Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cannot Enter Festia Minigame Tail Chasers

NossNoss
Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
edited January 3, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
What is the issue? (It may also be necessary to explain Why it is considered an issue.)
The Festia minigame, Tail Chasers, is currently broken and does not allow anybody to play the minigame. The error message "You failed to enter the attraction. Please try again later" appears. Another error message may appear, but this extra error message does not seem to always occur. This error message is "You cannot currently enter the dungeon with this item. Please try again later."

What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
1. Go to Festia
2. Talk to the Tail Chasers Staff NPC in Festia
3. Click "Play Tail Chasers"
4. Click "Enter"
5. Click either "1-on-1 Free-for-all" or "3-on-3 Team"
6. If "1-on-1 Free-for-all" was selected, have one other player repeat the above steps. If "3-on-3 Team" was selected, have five other players repeat the above steps.
7. When enough players have joined, an option to "Start" should appear on the Waiting List Status window. Click the "Start" button. Have all other players press the "Start" button as well.

What do you expect to happen instead?
I expect to not see these error messages and be allowed to enter and play the Festia Tail Chasers minigame. I currently cannot get the achievements in this minigame because it is not allowing me to play it.

ebc95e62553a4747cb17e763800f7c88.png

e0b91ccd60badc5f98750ec205b4074b.png

IGN: Noss
Server: Nao