Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring back old pets, partners, animal fashion!

motherkarmamotherkarma
Mabinogi Rep: 620
edited February 2, 2022 in Item/Premium Shop
I think it would be cool if mabi could bring back older pets from previous years that haven't been rereleased in awhile, PARTNERS are sooooooo useful in game and I know a lot of people will buy them including the partner mount package, and I KNOW EVERYONE is gonna agree we want the tails and ears back LOL there should be another fashion gacha where you can get animal headbands, tails, maybe outfits too? Like I think it is ridiculous how most tails are like 10m-200m LOL clearly a LOT of people in game love animalistic fashion so you guys should add more cute animalistic fashion to the game :3 even new styles of it would be awesome as well! I'd love to see like a fox tail that ACTUALLY has 9 tails that would be soooooo coooool. Or a dragon helmet that breathes fire! Or an owl costume that opens wings and lets you fly LOL. What do you guys think idk xD animal fashion!! partners!!! old pets and new ones!!! SPEAKING OF PETS, we should have like a giant fox mount or something, or a big fluffy wolf, how come we don't have that yet ;w; like a simple fluffy animal, I didn't really like the new fox pets imo, though they are cute. But it be cool to actually have more beast like pets, like in the old mabi days from 2009-2015ish, that's when I think pets hit the peak of awesomeness, but I'd like to really see some more pets, AND, in the cash shop too! That cash shop needs to be updated, I miss when mabi had more pet selection in the shop. Bring that back immediately LOL
CyborgJiro

Comments

• CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    There's so many old pets, maids, and gatchapons I wish I could get but aren't purchasable :(
  • CyborgJiroCyborgJiro
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    I just realized there was a whole Re:Zero gatcha and mount and partners and I missed it :(