Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning Scrub Lord lf Friends

SylverdawnSylverdawn
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited February 5, 2022 in Nao Chat
What up y'all! I'm a freshly returning player! It's been something like idk 3-4 years since i last played. When I came back i was something like lvl 750 (Was skilling and using dunkin to get free skill resets and gaining ap via the journal) But when I came back someone told me I should look into Blaanid's Boosts and hoboy was I in for a pleasant shock in how fast I leveled up! I can't say I was expecting the like 4.8k levels over night, but woo moar ap and levels and what not...

But as the title says, I'm currently looking for people to hang out in game that may know more of what is going on than me, or just anyone really. Games are more fun as a social experience, if you ask me. I'm not lookin for a guild ATM, maybe in the near future.

My IGN is: Sylverdawn+Mari I'll be on off and on all day today to be honest, I'm online as I'm writing this up, tbh. I'm also likely gonna be online quite a bit in the near future, I have a Broken ankle and nothing much more to do with my life atm...

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Sylverdawn wrote: »
    What up y'all! I'm a freshly returning player! It's been something like idk 3-4 years since i last played. When I came back i was something like lvl 750 (Was skilling and using dunkin to get free skill resets and gaining ap via the journal) But when I came back someone told me I should look into Blaanid's Boosts and hoboy was I in for a pleasant shock in how fast I leveled up! I can't say I was expecting the like 4.8k levels over night, but woo moar ap and levels and what not...

But as the title says, I'm currently looking for people to hang out in game that may know more of what is going on than me, or just anyone really. Games are more fun as a social experience, if you ask me. I'm not lookin for a guild ATM, maybe in the near future.

My IGN is: Sylverdawn+Mari I'll be on off and on all day today to be honest, I'm online as I'm writing this up, tbh. I'm also likely gonna be online quite a bit in the near future, I have a Broken ankle and nothing much more to do with my life atm...

The biggest difference you will have noticed is that your name has changed. This is because Mari "server" is no more, or rather, it absorbed Ruairi and Tarlach and was renamed Nao back in 2019. Remember the jousting mini-game in Tara? On the old servers it was never a thing since there weren't enough folks to make it so. Nao has enough people and has an active jousting community with regular finals. Many folks think it's just a random rock-paper-scissors game; it's not. It has strategy. Come on out; it's a friendly community. You can spend as little as 10 minutes a week on it, or find folks to hang out with; your choice.