Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Doki Doki Island 2022

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 15, 2022 in Vault
Do you hear that? It's the sound of your heart. Doki...Doki...That's right, Doki Doki Island is back! There's new rewards, such as a new, romantic way to fly around Doki Doki's gorgeous beaches, as well as new outfits, 2nd titles, and Homestead items! Check out the full details on the webpost.

Event Dates: Thursday, February 17th, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 17th, Before Maintenance

220214_dokidokiisland_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg
vampryn

Comments

• vamprynvampryn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    Yes! more dyes :D
  • RaymondclericRaymondcleric
    Mabinogi Rep: 300

No effect on me.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Maybe it's silly of me, but I really just like having the island around as a hangout.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    They're onto us about the dyes. :smirk:
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    The Meow has heard about this event but has never seen it. He thought it was about those round small jellies with tails, but it's something different. It must be very enjoyable either way. However, The Meow doubts he can find a couple for the event.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I really do have to object on a few things on how this event has been run. It likely will be for nothing, but I don't want Nexon to get the mistaken idea that the event was well liked. This time that it was run we had 1/2 the number of custom dyes available, for what? There are not many opportunities to get the 'exact' color we want for our gear. I appreciate they wanted to give more cat's paws, but there's no reason why they couldn't do both. I and my fiancee look forward to this event specifically for getting pretty clothing with custom dyes. To reduce the number of days by 1/2 for no reason makes me annoyed.

I have also stated this previously but here's one more time, since Nexon is trying to 'listen to players'. Why in 2022 do we not have more options to make the color dyes we want on a regular basis? You already have proven it is a possibility with the natural dye aspect of doki doki. Even if it was a premium feature, even if it were x1 per day, even if you had to pay some gold for it. The community wants their clothing to be the color they want. The dyes that Nexon gives us are often times horrible. Like they told a robot to pick palette choices at random. Please allow us to have the natural dye vendor outside of Doki doki and as an all the time feature.