Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

2021 Community Survey Results

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Milletians, thanks for participating in the community survey!

220304-mbw-2737-communitysurveyresults-infographic-post-v4.jpg
Sherri

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    "Merge Alexina"

heh.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    "Merge Alexina"

heh.

I saw that too. Shows they're paying attention! =D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited March 7, 2022
    Leinei wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    "Merge Alexina"

heh.

I saw that too. Shows they're paying attention! =D

I hope they can fix the name issue before a merge happens or announce their intention to do so shortly after a merge has happened. I think folks could handle another name kerfuffle, for a bit, as long as they knew it would shortly be fixed. I think we understand that when I say "fixed" I mean in a way that doesn't leave one or more unhappy person for every individual happy one. I've explained the gist of it before. Come on Nexon, it would be an improved revenue stream if names didn't have to be unique.

<coy>"Choose your own reward": hee hee, did I have something to do with that?</coy>
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    yesss getting VIP service from events would be amazing! :O