Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

All demigod skills should be available to use

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
edited April 2, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
I believe the demigod skills have been undervalued for a very long time, even removing the cost of using the skill didn't do much.
So, I have some suggestions on how to make the demigod more useful.

-Demigod support info will be removed, allowing players to use both Morrighan and Neamhain based skills.
-Cast time for demigod skills is drastically reduced to 1 second.
-Cooldown should be reduced to 10 minutes when it is rank 1 upon using the Awakening of Light.
-Duration of the skill has extended to 5 minutes when it is rank 1.
-HP, MP, and SP recovery increase to 10 per second when it is rank 1.
-Damage output of demigod skills has increased by 500%.
-Removes all character's status debuffs until the duration ends.

Demigod skills are currently weak and it needs to be buffed for them to be useful in combat.

Comments

• ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Demigod is the only transformation I ever see pulled out... None of them are good but this one is the least bad
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    All the transformation skills need a update but I like these ideas to improve Demigod.
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Honestly changing them from raw number buffs to % based buffs would go a long way. with maybe an exception to protection increases then just buff the protection given from most trans.

Im not a fan of letting you use any of the skills at any time but I do think you should have an easier time changing who's support you've got. as well for demi buffing brionic and stop making things immune to it.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ThePravin wrote: »
    Im not a fan of letting you use any of the skills at any time but I do think you should have an easier time changing who's support you've got. as well for demi buffing brionic and stop making things immune to it.

Agreed.