Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pet Worm (Maybe More Bug Pets Too?)

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited April 20, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
hello, thank you for reading my suggestion! there aren't many bug fans out there, but i'd love it if this was added; a pet worm! of course, it doesn't have to look like the ugly worm models in the game already, perhaps a giant earthworm looking creature? the way i'd picture it would be those comically pink worms in cartoons.. like this! .. yeah, i'm not the best artist.. and yeah it looks like a snake but it's not, i promise!
h2Pwq7P.png
the only pet worms we have are fynni ones but they have no inventory and dont even have a long summon time (which is understandable, considering they are fynni..) and we have spider pets so why not add more bugs? i'd personally love more bugs as pets, but worms are one of my most favorite!
ty for reading! :>
wormy worm worm ~

(Mizuli of Erinn ♥)
NegumikoElrisSpeedCow

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Giant worms? Sounds like we need a Alaskan Bull Worm:
    df3y241-9a1bbf36-4a74-46d8-9ad4-4ea47f7d37ad.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGYzeTI0MS05YTFiYmYzNi00YTc0LTQ2ZDgtOWFkNC00ZWE0N2Y3ZDM3YWQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.GSYdE_U4IXAa0cy5f-iJWWrw8_w-z1y50SiL_S5d3yA

We obviously can't have a small normal sized worm pet as they are usually eaten by butterfly monsters or crushed to death. Remember what happened to Wormy and MC P Pants:
    mabi_worm_pet_2_by_kittykira_df3y2y7-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MjQwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDM1ZGJhZWMtYTA3Yi00Y2ZjLThlZjQtN2ZmZDZiODY3OTg4XC9kZjN5Mnk3LWY5NjQ3MTM1LWFkOTEtNDlhNS04NjRkLTk1MGZlMzk4OGFhYi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.v7Z9OR248H93CLtdFqniQLKZPxUusUjnaMzbXDbUQvg
    Sherri
  • VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
    This is a very unusual but fun idea, I like it!
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    If you eat the worm poop, you can fold space! :smiley:
    Sherri
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Only if it's a mount... I want to charge into battle riding a worm.
    SherriElris
  • HelsaHelsa
    ThePravin wrote: »

Oooo and have the worm come with a still-suit for the player!
    SherriElris
  • SherriSherri
    edited April 24, 2022

OH MY GOD YES that would be amazing! i was thinking as big as one of those snakes that people wear like a scarf but i would genuinely start to play seriously on my human character if i could use Lance Charge on a worm
    Helsa wrote: »

Oooo and have the worm come with a still-suit for the player!

aww i'd love to be a worm too!! ;w;
    Elris
  • SherriSherri
    oh by the way, i will be back here sometimes to bump this thread, because i don't want my worm idea to die out hehehe..
    i'll never give up on my wormy
    Elris
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri
  • SherriSherri
    edited May 26, 2022
    w o r m

that is all

LMAO it looks like they're all having a seizure though :sweat_smile:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    w o r m

that is all

LMAO it looks like they're all having a seizure though :sweat_smile:

My dad was looking over my shoulder and told me about this old talent show he used to watch as a kid and about this act, so I found a YT vid about it.
  • SherriSherri
    it's still not too late to give us the w o r m
    another idea combining a comment from earlier - similar to corgis, worms are smaller and can be worn around your neck like one of them snakes, but can grow big and allow you to ride them into battle :smile:
  • HelsaHelsa
    Sherri wrote: »
    it's still not too late to give us the w o r m
    another idea combining a comment from earlier - similar to corgis, worms are smaller and can be worn around your neck like one of them snakes, but can grow big and allow you to ride them into battle :smile:

The most important reason to have worms is because the spice must flow!