Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Impossibility to select which item to craft

talex9talex9
Mabinogi Rep: 840
in Bugs and Glitches
I noticed that the new ui doesnt allow to place the item one wants to craft on the 'item in progress' window. So, let's say you are working on two items with the same name, but one is on the finishing stage and the other isnt, the new ui will automatically select one (in my case it was the one on the finishing stage, but im not sure if it s because it was the first one i did or if it always selects the one on finishing stage) but if you want to continue working on the other, there isnt any way to select it.

The closest option is to pick up from one s inventory the one indicated -in this case, the one on finishing stage- and then, it will allow for the creation of a new item (which is how i managed to do 2 of the same items at the same time to begin), but it still wont allow to make progress on the one you may have already started. In other words, if you already had 2 items with the same name being crafted in your inventory, doing this method would only help to start creating a 3rd item.

It used to be that you could choose which item to work on by dragging it to its picture on the ui, but, like i mentioned before, this new ui doesnt allow for that.

Hopefully i managed to explain the whole situation properly and that a solution may be found. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Also, and probably unrelated, but isnt there a way to 'hit enter to start' rather than pressing the start button on these ui? Wouldn't that be a great idea though?