Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Keith PTJ - Falias Fragments

KagenokamiKagenokami
Mabinogi Rep: 905
in Feedback and Suggestions
Alright, I know this isn't the bleeding edge of new content, but we fixed daily shadow-missions from needing to have other people, so can we PLEASE fix this part time job? While not everyone cares about falias treasures anymore, I do...and with the sheer number of folks that just afk in Mabi, being forced to rely on sheer blind luck and the willingness of a stranger to be cooperative just to get an essential item for running this content is ridiculous. Either make it so we can mail the item to the target, or give us a map-marker to tell us where our target is (and change targets if the target enters an area we cannot access). Or better yet, just make it an npc delivery! With the trend of afk players, having content essentially locked behind someone else being present for a trade is bad design. So PLEASE fix this.
Atheist42Elris

Comments

• Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
    I like the idea of making it a delivery to an NPC.

Could even just make them available for purchase in an NPC shop. Lore-wise, maybe it would make more sense for them to be sold by an Alchemist than a banker.
  • UnpayedUnpayed
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Would support this fix

The devs should at least put in a timer feature to exclude people who are AFK for 5 minutes. 3 Minutes, if generous. If I get a bot, crap, No way to get it done now...
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    +1 Bump.

I know it's my own post but people have made some good suggestions on here and I still think its important.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    In the mean time, as we know the algorithm picks a player that is presently logged in. But the choice is limited to the channel the player is on. One might think that channel 1 would be best, as it has the most people, but channel 1 has the most AFK people. So, for now, DON'T do the Tara Bank PTJ on channel 1.