Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gold Mushroom Stump not active

MizukoMizuko
Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
edited May 11, 2022 in Bugs and Glitches
I built one into my homestead and it couldn't be gathered, including Wednesday.
bKuOskt.png

Comments

• talex9talex9
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    edited August 10, 2022
    It has happened to me too! And on a hazelnut mushroom stump too. Multiple times! Actually, i m almost never able to farm it. Sometimes the little hand appears and nothing happens when clicking, sometimes nothing appears. Sometimes mushrooms appear, sometimes they don't, even if it hasn't been gathered on that day.

I didn't know that gold mushrooms only appeared on wednesday though! That for me is new information. I've only gathered by sheer luck of the coincidence when i've done then.

I'm using an older computer and. sometimes, it seems the in-game timer de-synchs, so, that has me taking midnight part-time jobs, for example (it'd be midnight for me, but normal time for everyone else, i guess), and i thought that would have relation to the innability to collect the mushrooms. Nevertheless, they are collectible in the forest as normal, though they appear at different times of day. The situation may be different on homesteads still.

But if you're also having a similar situation, the case may still be that there's a problem with the stumps themselves instead.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I have not put mushrooms on my HS yet. In the regular game-world, there are earth-day and game-time restrictions. There may also be rank restrictions of the Mushroom Gathering skill or, as you say, maybe it's just broken.