Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Necromancy (Summon Skeletons)

DelaclyaDelaclya
Mabinogi Rep: 440
in Feedback and Suggestions

Hi, i want to summon skeletons. i'm sure 1-3 skeletons wouldn't hurt if i could summon them. make them beat up stuff and distracting enemies so i can charge some kind of spell unknown.png
here is a picture of some mabinogi skeletons. i've seen other kinds of skeletons but found them to be too tall and big? those seem a bit odd compared to these skeletons.

well, it would either be a normal "summon skeletons" spell that upgrades into better skeletons perhaps.
or its something more elaborate where you have to carry around packs of bones which you manually equip and upgrade. while tedious that might actually have more depth to it. though the "lazy" summon skeletons spell would be just fine by me

there could be several upgrades to skeletons. like going from unarmored boney skeletons to metal skeletons covered in armor.
or the skeletons could only use skills that the player posesses since they are the players creations.
take these more "advanced" skeletons as an example:
unknown.png

a nice day to you