Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What was your server journey?

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited May 27, 2022 in General Chat
Please note:
- I'm gonna lump Mari, Ruairi, and Tarlach together because of their similar situation: "MRT", to save space,
- some choices are "started over", meaning a new character,
- some are "moved back", meaning returned to an already existing character,
- "Natural Naowegain" is a character created on Nao,
- "Natural Erinnite" is a character created on Erinn.
  1. What was your server journey6 votes
    1. Started on MRT & stayed.
       33% (2 votes)
    2. Started on MRT then started over on MRT & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Started on Alexina & stayed.
       67% (4 votes)
    4. Started on MRT then started over on Alexina & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Started on Alexina then started over again on MRT & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Started on Nao (natural Naowegian) & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    7. Started on Nao (natural Naowegian) then started over on Alexina & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Started on Alexina then started over on Nao & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    9. Started on Erinn (natural Erinnite) & stayed (hee hee).
       0% (0 votes)
    10. Started on MRT then started over on Alexina then moved back to MRT character & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    11. Started on Alexina then started over on Nao then moved back to Alexina character & stayed.
       0% (0 votes)
    12. Nao (natural Naowegian) to Alexina then to Nao char & stayed (character limit, sorry).
       0% (0 votes)
    13. MRT to Alexina to MRT to Alexina.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Alexina player from day 1. I did check out Mari server once and checked out Nao server once as well but never stuck around for more then 3 days. Just wanted to see what the player population and community was like but Alexina is my first server and my only true home in mabi. Before the second server merge I rarely left channel 4 unless I was shopping on the player market and even after the merge I still mostly stay on channel 4 wearing my "Pioneer of Alexina," title with pride.

I do like the larger population since the second merge though. There are more groups to bard with, way more personal shops on channel 1 now, and the Banquet at the castle every Saturday is full of players to bard or interact with now.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Alexina player from day 1. I did check out Mari server once and checked out Nao server once as well but never stuck around for more then 3 days. Just wanted to see what the player population and community was like but Alexina is my first server and my only true home in mabi. Before the second server merge I rarely left channel 4 unless I was shopping on the player market and even after the merge I still mostly stay on channel 4 wearing my "Pioneer of Alexina," title with pride.

I do like the larger population since the second merge though. There are more groups to bard with, way more personal shops on channel 1 now, and the Banquet at the castle every Saturday is full of players to bard or interact with now.

Mhm, I remember that, in it's day, Alexina had a very active barding community; I was in a couple Alexinan barding guilds myself. It is my understand that, in it's day, Mari had a very impressive barding community as well. I should think the Erinn barding community should make a solid foundation for all the absent bards, from the four original servers, to come back to.