Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dragon Crafting Item

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
anyone else having difficulty with the Strength Essence...i got to level 105, and didn't get it...rebirthed...got to level 51, and still didn't get one...if my calculations are correct, i should've gotten two of 'em already...checked all my inventory bags (even did a text search) for them to no avail...has anyone received one yet...if so where are they located...or am i doing something wrong

Comments

• ookieookie
    i think i may have figured it out...if i'm correct then it was something on MY part...i'll update later to verify my suspicion
  • ookieookie
    edited June 5, 2022
    suspicion CONFIRMED...

i have 3 diff. character running 3 diff. events...they overlapped...my higher level character (Elf) was getting all the yum yums for the Dragon event which led my derpy brain to think HE was doing the event...he wasn't...he was doing the Billionaire event...since my Elf was fighting for Skill Seals, he was also ending up with all the dragon yum yums...my Giant was the one doing the Dragon event so i had to rebirth him so he could level up quicker...hint: it's easier to level up from 1 to 50 then it is to go from 50 to 100...i leveled him up, and BOOM...got the Strength Essence

even though other characters can collect some of the items, it had to be the SAME character that's actually doing the event to get the Strength Essence...derpa derpa derp...hey, give me a break...i'm doing 3 events with 3 diff. characters, and last month i turned 57 yrs old in real life...lol