Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

R>Toasted Aussie/Oceanic Guild

MininightMininight
Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
edited April 17, 2023 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hi I'm Recruiting for The Toasted Guild. We are an Aussie guild.
We ain't got no money, We ain't that popular, but, we ain't got room for fake friends/guild mates. Together we can have fun and grind everyday, play other games, or produce art/music, and dance. Together we can be the perfect guild mates. Together we can also face the inflation and the undercutters, devaluing and trying to ruin the game.

Requirements
Commitment how much? as much as you need to achieve your goals. Yes your goals, I have my own to achieve!
Talk to me or Elivii for interview.
We have Discord application
Mic is optional.
I don't tolerate lies, bs, disrespect and fraud..
But we all deal with drama and cope with it in our own way, so take your time and deal with it.

We run all content. We aren't the kind of people that are impatient, or deliberately treat you badly and leave you behind to struggle all on your own. So yes we are looking for members, that are here for the long term. If your interested or need help in game lettuce know! XD

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Good idea! Since you guys are all on the ... donkey end of the world, it makes sense to be in a guild together.