Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shift Jousting time 3 hours earlier.

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
Presently, the jousting times are 7p and 10p California time. Many of our European players cannot participate because of the time difference. If the times were shifted to 3 hours earlier then, during the week, California people could still make second joust, after coming home from work, and still make the final on Sunday. For European folks, still it would not be ideal, of course, but it would be a lot better.

Please make jousting times 4p and 7p California time, making the Sunday final at 4p California time.

Helsa0151+Alexina of Erinn

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Let me make an amendment here. I was unknowingly operating on the assumption that the preliminary jousting times HAD to be 3 hours apart; I don't think they do. So let's make the jousting times 1P California Time and leave 10P California Time. Let me add also, to make the jousting final on Saturday instead of Sunday. By spreading the times farther apart and making the final on Saturday this would allow for more participation.

Helsa0151+Alexina of Erinn