Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

QoL: Huge/Lucky should drop in 1 stack under you.

CocoshiCocoshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
edited July 7, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
Instead of spreading out to 25 individual single stacks. Just one stack of 25 would be great.
KagenokamiDDSN

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    25? I thought it was 21.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    it's actually just a straight 20, and doll bags greatly reduce the need for this QoL update. Will counter argue that at least for the items that don't have doll bags (stained shyllien, soft hillwen) this would be a huge help
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Stormbeast wrote: »
    it's actually just a straight 20, and doll bags greatly reduce the need for this QoL update. Will counter argue that at least for the items that don't have doll bags (stained shyllien, soft hillwen) this would be a huge help

Oh so the "middle" doesn't contain a drop; I never noticed that!
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    The thing about doll bags is that we can't summon dolls while doing commerce. I know that right now a lot of players are leaving piles of gold on the ground, but I usually pick my gold up. Especially on a huge lucky. That means I still have to pick up the gold old school when I have cargo.
  • StormbeastStormbeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
    a guildmate of mine pointed out that you can summon bags to pick up gold before you start commercing, but with the long wait times of the boats, it seems really wasteful
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Honestly, regardless of how many stacks there are, please just dump them all by our feet.

We know this is possible, because you can emulate the same thing by unequipping a bag full of stuff, and letting the timer expire on the temporary window.

It's not just about the gold. At least dollbag picks up gold. It's all the other stuff that dollbags won't pick up, like chaff wheat, soft hillwen, and stained shylien.
    Kagenokami
  • KagenokamiKagenokami
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    +1 Bump

Thankfully, if I read right, we can summon dolls during commerce now, but this still would be much more economical.
    DDSN