Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why are some people's Etain Staff glow?

JennyJenny
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Help
Mine doesn't glow... Do I have to rank up magic skills or something?

Comments

• LunabeeLunabee
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    Depending on the glow you're seeing it may simply be an Etain Staff Appearance Scroll they used on their spirit weapon. Or maybe an Etain Staff that actually is a spirit weapon. I'm not familiar with that staff so I don't know if it can be made into one for sure.
  • JennyJenny
    Some people use Etain Staff Appearance Scroll on their spirit weapon, I had mine the same way, but not glowing so I'm curious :open_mouth:
  • FomorlordFomorlord
    Mabinogi Rep: 310
    Maybe you are talking about the red and blue upgrade stone glow?, I was wondering why some people's etain staff were a different color than mine.....took me a second to realize what it was.
    ookie
  • JennyJenny
    Fomorlord wrote: »
    Maybe you are talking about the red and blue upgrade stone glow?, I was wondering why some people's etain staff were a different color than mine.....took me a second to realize what it was.

thank u! I just use Red Upgrade Stone on it, and it glows now :smile:
    ookie