Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Need help with Blacksmithing Manual

PepperPepper
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
in General Chat
Trying to do achievement for Productional Journal. Can not find a manual for for a Lyre. Says unknown on Wiki on where you can get them. Anyone know?

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Did you try looking for it on auction? Sorry, I've never seen one, but that's the only thing I could think to do. Other than that, finding other people to ask in game could also be helpful.

Though, after doing a little research, I saw that someone got it from an Eweca-orb a long time ago, and according to someone else, after they did life skills revamp, a lot of blacksmith manuals were messed up. So it's possible it doesn't actually exist anymore and the production journals now outdated slightly.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    The Wiki says that this is a rank 7 scroll and costs 52,000 gold, although where to buy is listed as unknown. Meanwhile, the Wiki Blacksmith item list does not list it at all.

That the item costs gold means it was not a web-shop item. Nonetheless it could have been an event item where it was purchased via an NPC's "Event" tab in their shop. In this case then the event needs to be identified so that players can beach about its' return. Another posibility is that the item never made it to Mabinogi-NA, and that the info in the Wiki was just copied over and translated from Korean sources, where it used to exist. If this is the case then this needs to be listed as a bug. The last posibility is that it is in the game but NO ONE has found it yet. <just_kidding>Given the way Mabinogi likes to troll us from time to time, perhaps this is the most likely!</just_kidding>