Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Personal Shop Price Tagging

DDSNDDSN
Mabinogi Rep: 1,165
in Feedback and Suggestions
I think it'd be a good change to add a feature to be able to select a price to tag things with a single click, pricing things like dyes one by one is an absolute pain in the rear, you need to first right click, then set the price, confirm it twice, and if you're selling multiple items worth (in my case, an 11x11 bag of 121 slots), it starts to multiply the repetition of clicking and typing/copy+pasting.

Being able to press a single button and select a price that you can then tag items with would be a nice feature, essentially painting or marking what you want to change and then getting a confirmation prompt asking if you would like to commit the changes.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I'd like to be able to ctrl-select or shift-select of items. Then be able to operate on the group; whether setting price or selling to NPC, or dropping, whatever.

Ctrl/shift-select of inventory items, por favor.

Helsa0151+Alexina of Erinn
    DDSN