Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Erinn Community Fair

SmallerbeeSmallerbee
Mabinogi Rep: 500
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited August 19, 2022 in Contests and Events
The Erinn Community Fair is a bi-yearly player-ran fair. All the events will be on Channel 10 August 19th to August 21st. This year, our very own Soul Streamers will be streaming some of the fun!

Fashion Contest Showcase with Sofia_Butterfly ft. Fyhir
- August 20th from 11:00 PM - 3:00 PM PDT
- Check out their Twitch channel here!

Homestead Contest Showcase with Brahfizzle ft. Cryozen, Livingdreamer, & Fierlyt
- August 21st from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT
- Check out their Twitch channel here!

Checkout some of the other fair streamers!

Donkroxa will be streaming most of the fair on their twitch channel, here!

For more information on the Erinn Fair, check out their Twitter page here. You can also join their Discord server here. For all of the different events, check out their flier down below!

Erinn_Summer_Fair_2022_flier.png

This is a community ran event.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Helsa wrote: »
    The 2022 Erinn Community Fair held it's Jousting Tournament on Friday, August 19. There were thirteen entrants. It was a four-round, single elimination tournament with a fifth, placement round to determine the second, third, and fourth place finishers. All the action, with analysis, can be found here

• HelsaHelsa
    Was there one in Dec. '22 because I missed it if there was.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

There will be another one usually during summer.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »

There will be another one usually during summer.

Yey, and I will be there to document the poikathon portion of the program; no alliteration unintended.