Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What undeleted event items do you still have?

stormhammerstormhammer
Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
in General Chat
I just noticed i still have commerce coins from the recent event. Seems like they went undeleted, and it made me think about all the undeleted event items i have hoarded over the years.

I think my oldest is the 2010 ancient treasure chest fragments. I got 5 in my first ever pet's inventory, and its been there... waiting to be completed... for 12 years.
I also have a stack of cats eyes from the 2014 doki doki event on the same pet.
On some bank, i have 3 incomplete commerce reforge tools, from i think 2018, but they also gave them out in 2012. Always expected the tool frags to return in an event, but now those tools are gone.
Christmas Tree decorative ribbon with a 10 digit size from who knows when.

And obviously i keep my 2013 mushy on me at all times, but thats more of a prized possession of a reward than a deleteable event item. Rather give away my firstborn than mushy.

Comments

• EmilieBerryEmilieBerry
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    edited August 21, 2022
    Clover Pig Outfit
    Clover-Pig.png
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I had partial rebirth potions. It makes a rebirth potion if you stack it. I found them the other day and tried stacking them; nothing happened, so out the rest went.
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited August 22, 2022
    Either Hanbok Sewing Pattern or a stack of Puzzlemaster's Marks, whichever one I find first
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Clover Pig Outfit
    Clover-Pig.png

That outfit is so adorable, what.

Also, yeah, I have those incomplete commerce reforge tools too. Wait, are they actually useless now? Should I throw them out? I also have...puppy paws, I think they were. Really wanted to get that flying puppy, but I missed most of the event, so I was hoping they'd come back. I guess if it did, the item would be different anyways though.

I might also have rebirth potion fragments, can't remember.
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    Somewhere I have OX tickets for the Bull Whistle. Those were supposed to be destroyed by the player. And I didn't do that.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited September 13, 2022
    I had the commerce coins up until a few days ago. I forgot they were there and decided to finally delete them. I recall the event page said they'd be deleted at the end, so I waited......

Hmmmmmmmmmm, so I can delete the incomplete commerce reforge tools then? They've been taking up a nice 2x2 space in my bank for a very long time.

EDIT: now the OX quiz tokens remain..............
  • PatagumPatagum
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    S Coins and H Coins, and also the ghost fragments. I have no idea why they're still around.