Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning and in need of friends

noctiranoctira
in Guild and Party Recruitment
hi all, i'm noctira
i originally started playing mabi on my older brothers account during beta, i made a new account in 2011 and stopped playing in 2016, but i'm back now and would love to make some friends to do stuff with in game
ign: Noctira

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    noctira wrote: »
    hi all, i'm noctira
    i originally started playing mabi on my older brothers account during beta, i made a new account in 2011 and stopped playing in 2016, but i'm back now and would love to make some friends to do stuff with in game
    ign: Noctira

I have a guild but it's probably not what you're looking for, however, there's a guild called Valynthearts and they probably are. Active, well run, low drama, good people. Full disclosure, they are friends of mine so maybe I'm biased.