[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Feedback Update Goods and Bads
Feedback: 9/22/22 Update:
While the QoL update is a great Edition for Mabi, the Raid update... it's a miss a few ways.
Here's what I can say about the update:
1. Dry Ovens are simplified and I can Metal Convert my multiple stacks of Unknown ores to Iron Ingots. MUCH needed instead of converting them from one by one. Synthesis items can now be registered, which helps on Arat Dupes and Four Leaf clovers (yay).
- I don't why the Old UI has to be removed and why couldn't they keep the old interface and have them on Tabs instead of opening two windows to use the oven. Why couldn't they just make the improvements of Sythesis and add the "Auto Registers" to the old UIs.
2. Raids are harder, and now we can get the materials we want by using the Mementos. However...
The Bad: (EDIT)
- The White Dragon Transformation can be forever out of reach to newbies...
- HP regeneration of monsters seems to make monsters impossible to solo to normals.
- The contribution minimum is 5000, a number that should be okay but...
- The New skill looks like it was hastily added to add difficulty to raids.
- You lose a signficant amount of contribution on dying on certain raids. Considering that you can get cheap shotted by a Petrification breath or...
- Some raid bosses are given Impending Death. This eventually kills the target if not magic healed in time (Mabi sucks on healing, by the way). This also applies to two random targets if the initial target dies. Considering that this is an OPEN FIELD AND MOST OF US DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN A PARTY this is hard to resist without losing contribution.
The More Horrible:
- This Impending Death can be exploited by trolls/griefers by setting up mules or themselves to purposely die by Impending Death and spread it like the Corrupted Plague from WoW. Unfortunately, the spread hits random, so if you have less than 5k points, TOO BAD, YOU'RE DYING AND HAVE TO RESTART.
What can be changed:
- Have Impending Death apply to top contributors instead of low contributors. PLAYTEST THESE CONTENT WITHOUT GOD TIER REFORGES.
- Have Party Heal hit the raid party. (Area of Effect?)
- Have the game warn the skill being used by the raid monster.
- Remove Life Ender.
- Remove the fast HP Regeneration,
- Decrease the Contribution loss.
- Decrease the Contribution minimum. Some of us cannot deal that much damage without getting killed by Impending death or by Cheap shots.
3. Raid Teleport - You can now use the Raid Messenger to Teleport to the raid location. It's nice, but...
The traveler guide doesn't have this function. Some of us are out in the field ourselves and may require to move around.
What can be changed:
- Allow the travel guide to teleport us to the raid.
4. Weapon Break -
No Longer we have the fear of losing our weapons and equipment when they fail an upgrade or Enchant. All we got to do is a lengthy process that would be better to scrap the item.
You see those materials? Good luck.
What can be changed:
- Materials needed change, Or is it the Dev's way of saying "USE PROTECTION, LOL"?
Issues still not fixed:
1. Partners still are unsummoned in raids-Perhaps we are in the area during Commerce and getting them forcibly unsummoned is inconvenient, seeing that William gives us bonuses.
What Needs to be changed:
- Allow Partners to be active during raids, or allow Partners to be summoned during commerce.
- Potentially allow Pets to be summoned. Who's idea was it to unsummon pets?
2. So far, I've seen Yeti has only suffered from a glitch - Yeti can get stuck by trees and become untargetable.
What needs to be changed:
- Have Yeti teleport to his spawn location after not being attacked.
Thank you for reading.