Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Traveler's Guide Change?

aeternitisaeternitis
Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
edited September 22, 2022 in General Chat
After maintenance today, the Traveler's Guide now displays the following when attempting to travel to another location:
Zrl0btS.png
It still lets me travel, and doesn't consume any gold. I looked through the new quality of life changes, but did not see anything about it. Am I missing something or should I post this to bugs?

Edit: And yes, I am over lvl 1000 and do not have VIP.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    aeternitis wrote: »
    After maintenance today, the Traveler's Guide now displays the following when attempting to travel to another location:
    Zrl0btS.png
    It still lets me travel, and doesn't consume any gold. I looked through the new quality of life changes, but did not see anything about it. Am I missing something or should I post this to bugs?

Edit: And yes, I am over lvl 1000 and do not have VIP.

Shhhhhhhhh.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    This is still going on, by the way. :)
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Fluorette wrote: »

It's been patched as of the last update. :') I had fun.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380

It's been patched as of the last update. :') I had fun.

You mean if you are over 1000 and not paying for VIP, you have to pay gold? That doesn't seem fair when the definition of beginner was boosted to 10000. I still remember when it was 30. :D
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Helsa wrote: »
    You mean if you are over 1000 and not paying for VIP, you have to pay gold? That doesn't seem fair when the definition of beginner was boosted to 10000. I still remember when it was 30. :D

Yup. Tried it yesterday and it asked me to pay the fee. :')