Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pets and Continent Warp

ledlebrgrledlebrgr
Mabinogi Rep: 920
in Bugs and Glitches
I have encountered a bug that occurs when summoning a pet while using Continent Warp. If timed correctly, you will warp to whichever continent you chose (I used Uladh>Iria in my tests), but your pet will seemingly stay behind (I have yet to confirm if the pet is ACTUALLY where you warped from. I HAVE confirmed the pet is there when you return). This means you cannot use your pet as a mount or to fight, however you CAN access its inventory (if it has one). As far as I am able to tell, it is somewhat consistent if you can find the timing. Or it's luck, I'm afraid to test too much to check which it actually is. This, as far as I am able to determine, is simply potentially annoying, and very obscure unless you are actively trying to perform it. However, I still felt it worth mentioning and bringing up.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    ledlebrgr wrote: »
    I have encountered a bug that occurs when summoning a pet while using Continent Warp. If timed correctly, you will warp to whichever continent you chose (I used Uladh>Iria in my tests), but your pet will seemingly stay behind (I have yet to confirm if the pet is ACTUALLY where you warped from. I HAVE confirmed the pet is there when you return). This means you cannot use your pet as a mount or to fight, however you CAN access its inventory (if it has one). As far as I am able to tell, it is somewhat consistent if you can find the timing. Or it's luck, I'm afraid to test too much to check which it actually is. This, as far as I am able to determine, is simply potentially annoying, and very obscure unless you are actively trying to perform it. However, I still felt it worth mentioning and bringing up.

If you use the Come! command does it then show up?
  • LoomyOfPiLoomyOfPi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I don't remember the details, but the description is vaguely familiar to something I have experienced.

I seem to recall this happening to me once or twice. I remember one occasion I warped from Dunby and my pet remained behind. The command "come" didn't help. The greyed icon showed that the pet was summoned, and I could access the inventory. I went back to Dunby, and it was right in the last spot I left it -- outside the city walls near the trading post.