Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

CocoshiCocoshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
in Feedback and Suggestions
Not much to say or add. Thanks Nexon for adding an arachnophobia mod, basically. Finally my skin doesn't crawl when i do alby.
SherriNiought

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    i think it's a great addition too! although i am a weirdo who likes spiders, it's nice to see they're doing something to help out those who are scared of them :>
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited November 19, 2022
    I think it is a great little update for players who are scared of spiders. This item works just like a totem item and I appreciate how this wasn't a forced update. Players can turn it on or off easily at anytime this way players that still enjoy spiders can still enjoy them. My only complaint is there is not a lot of difference between the bears. They all look the same with maybe 3 different colored spider hats and that is it yet we have around 10 unique and different looking spiders in the game.

Personally I love spiders in game and out of game. They live in my room and catch annoying flies, I get peace and quiet from annoying buzzing sounds and they get a free lunch.

Also don't those bears remind anyone of this?
    dfid0kj-1fea696e-fd13-4f8d-be44-b9c0ab754bd9.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGZpZDBrai0xZmVhNjk2ZS1mZDEzLTRmOGQtYmU0NC1iOWMwYWI3NTRiZDkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.5hBNY7zZc2zdbyS-Sq605J3mvqchSDxM-VADjpeRt5s
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    It was pretty unexpected, but also really cool of them! While I don't like spiders or any type of bug, the in-game ones don't bother me. Still glad they decided to do that though, and I think it would be cool if they added one for snakes too