Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't start generation 25 in the chapter window.

YveenYveen
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited November 21, 2022 in Help
I've already completed all the gens except for g25, when I try to start g25 in the chapter window the button to start the gen is unselectable and it won't let me start it. Is this a problem on my side or nexon?

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Hello I am also having this issue. Came here to see if there was any others who were having it and saw this thread linked in another.
  • YveenYveen
    Ahh, then I will assume this is a nexon problem. Which means we can't really do much but pray.
  • mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    I asked around on r/mabi + discord and tried everything to see if there was some missing fix. Eventually I got annoyed n submitted a ticket. I would suggest you do the same (and same for anyone else who happens to read this and has the same issue). It is probably a bug in relation to the new update to Blaanid as another thread listed the issue being with Crom Bas quest & now another thread seems to be with Saga 2.
  • YveenYveen
    Got it, thanks for for the heads up.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
    Had the same issue, I submited a ticket and they told me to hang on for a bit as it seemed like a lo of people were having the same issue so it would take some time. I'm fine with waiting as long as it means I don't lose any progress from what I've already done.
  • InundatedInundated
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    Just want to add that I am also having this issue, even now!
  • EnryanEnryan
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I'm also having this issue and submitted a ticket. I hope they get a fix out or address this soon. My response said to keep an eye on the website for updates.
  • NakiboshiNakiboshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Same issue here. I just submitted a ticket. Hope they fix it soon.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    STILL an issue? Sheesh, that bites.
    On a similar note, I would've been soooooooo happy if the replay glitch had actually allowed you to proceed with replaying that Gen rather than just consuming resources.