Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Change Suggestion - Special Elemental Harmony Cape

KagenokamiKagenokami
Mabinogi Rep: 905
edited November 29, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
This is a small gripe, but I feel it is worthwhile to mention as I am baffled how they could have made a decision like this.

PLEASE enable players to dye the pattern on this cape! It would be so very simple, since the game recolors the pattern based on the color of the cloak as it is, so it clearly has the ability to know where on the cape the pattern is. There is no good reason why we cannot dye that part of the cloak separate from the main portion of the cloak itself. Why do I want this? Well, if you, like me, want to use black as your primary color for the cloak, the beautiful pattern is completely lost in the sea of black. Being able to change its color would mean being able to continue seeing the pattern regardless of the main color of the cloak, and also adds a wealth of design possibilities. So please, please, please! Change the cloak to permit coloring the pattern!
  1. Should the Special Elemental Harmony Cape's pattern be a dyable option?3 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (3 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 30, 2022
    If it's possible all patterns should be dye-able. There's no need to explain WHY you want it, THAT you want it, is good enough; or, at least, should be.

To add: dying tartan patterns would be nice because then you could make them look closer to a particular tartan. Say, in real life you are a Campbell but you character's outfit has a MacDonald tartan; "Ach, tha' wi' noat due!"

EDIT typo