Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Content Addition Suggestion — Ace Talent quests

SpleensSpleens
Mabinogi Rep: 400
edited December 4, 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello everyone. I'm Spleens.

Despite not having a forum profile before, I decided to make one now, because I have an idea/suggestion my friends approved. I know that chances of implementation are slim-to-none, but I'd like to at least share this idea on a larger scale than just three or four of my Mabi friends, hence the poll.

What I suggest:

• Upon meeting the requirements for a certain Ace title, or having an Ace rebirth, the player receives a [Guide] quest with the task to talk to Duncan, who will explain to the player that they're not the only one choosing to walk the path of an Ace, and names the NPCs that are also looking to reach the Heroes' greatness, five total, one per Ace. For convenience, let's call them Ace Disciples.
• The [Guide] quest is simply for learning about the Disciples, and its completion is required to start the actual scenario.
• Ace quest chains are plot-oriented much like regular talent quests, with a dash of Grandmaster mechanic, meaning the player would only get an Ace title AFTER the completion of the corresponding quest chain.

Why do I suggest this: I feel that it would add more weight to talent titles, as well as appeal to story-focused players.

Like I said, I'm not expecting this to get added — this is mainly like thinking out loud in a group and saying to your friends: "you know what would be cool? <thinghere>."

Thank you for your attention. Please vote in the poll.
  1. What is your opinion on this idea?1 vote
    1. Positive
       100% (1 vote)
    2. Neutral
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Negative
       0% (0 votes)