Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid quest Be Trendy Blaanid's Brooch bugged?

SyghaSygha
in Help
Hey I don't normally go posting on forums but I don't know what to do to progress in Blaanid's quest. I've made the brooch spoke to the character and received the ancient magic powder but no wistful enchant scroll. I ended up trying another enchantment and used the ancient magic powder she gives with the swan summoner's enchant on the brooch but it still ended up going no where. I've tried speaking to the character again and using different memos, asking about skill and such to get her to give me the enchanment again and nothing seems to work. What am I suppose to do I feel like I'm very stuck here. I'd post a screenshot of my inventory but idk how to do that here.