Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi 64-bit Client Update

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Helsa wrote: »

You can't walk on water in Mab but you can walk UNDER it, if you recall. :)

Actually, during a fishing event, I have walked on water. Went pretty far too. And I still have the screensies to prove it.

Never went under though.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Niought wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

You can't walk on water in Mab but you can walk UNDER it, if you recall. :)

Actually, during a fishing event, I have walked on water. Went pretty far too. And I still have the screensies to prove it.

Never went under though.

Well let's see 'em. It all depends how deep the water is. If there's nothing to go through then there's nothing to go through. For example, I've walked down the river you can do rafting on, because the river surface IS the surface. BTW the rafts go REALLY slow. Meanwhile, Zhardine has two sea levels about 7-ish metres apart. There you can run under the sea and look up to see the waves and such.