Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What's in the pipe 2023

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
edited February 16, 2023 in Content from Other Regions
Pan sent me this link. This is from Korea. This is the google translation of it. The item of interest to me was the "Magic Spear Tournament" which is what Jousting translates to. The change appears to be that the winner will get more loot but no details beyond that. I gotta say I'm kinda disappointed but we'll see once we get full details.
Sherri

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    still waiting for those new instruments they mentioned to be added on their other roadmap x.x
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Elf and Giant marriage isn't on their list let. The Elves seeking shoulder rides are gonna be stuck waiting for a long time.
    Sherri
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited March 9, 2023
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Elf and Giant marriage isn't on their list let. The Elves seeking shoulder rides are gonna be stuck waiting for a long time.

That is surprising since so many have been calling for it for like EVER. It has been discussed on these forums though that implementing this is more complicated than it would seem. Still it's just work to do so and I heard Nexon has like a whole building full of programmers and stuff.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 9, 2023
    Weapon Appearance
    Permanent Collection

poggers-pog.gif
  • HelsaHelsa
    im-gonna-be-sick-family-guy.gif
  • FragarachFragarach
    Mabinogi Rep: 735

Not that long. It's happening tomorrow in Korea, so it'll probably be out by the end of this year for us.

I'm taking that roadmap with an enormous heaping of salt. While the first half of the year seems reasonable enough, the later half is stupidly optimistic.

July: changing the entire xp gain from the tutorial/blannids thing, so it flows directly into g1, while also revamping all Mainstream quests. Oh, and overhauling part time jobs as well.

August: A brand new arcana. (not improbable if it wasnt directly following July)

September: Homestead overhaul. (same as above except made even more unlikely because of the above two)

October: Halloween equivalent of Doki Doki island, with previous halloween minigames being made permanent.

November: Revamp of less popular skills again.

December: Chapter 8 G26

Individually they're not that unrealistic (other than July), but back to back like that? Nah, I don't see it working out according to plan.

What interests me the most is that the next Chapter seems to focus on "a simple daily life for our hero" and adds new life skills, which will be a first for a generation/chapter. I was wondering how they would continue on from g25, considering it basically concludes the whole saga of the milletian, and it's looking like they're essentially going to focus on slice of life stuff from now on. Guess I'll have to wait and see.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Fragarach wrote: »

Not that long. It's happening tomorrow in Korea, so it'll probably be out by the end of this year for us.

Found it. Guess it is finally happening although it is a little disappointing Elves and Giants need to get married in Emain. This was the perfect chance to really revamp that old marriage system and let any couple have any kind of wedding they want. Plus Atrata and Taunes should get married. It would be cool to see a small short story where you help them get married slowly convincing Castanea and Krug to consider peace between their two races.

Link: https://mabinogi.nexon.com/page/news/notice_view.asp?id=4890563
    dfrv9bo-718554db-37ca-4fec-9081-2ba3efd081be.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGZydjliby03MTg1NTRkYi0zN2NhLTRmZWMtOTA4MS0yYmEzZWZkMDgxYmUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.mOlf-nPvum6MjUXDMnpDcxUN4EtWtEuuy7BlyINgRSc

• HelsaHelsa
    dfrv9bo-718554db-37ca-4fec-9081-2ba3efd081be.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzAzNWRiYWVjLWEwN2ItNGNmYy04ZWY0LTdmZmQ2Yjg2Nzk4OFwvZGZydjliby03MTg1NTRkYi0zN2NhLTRmZWMtOTA4MS0yYmEzZWZkMDgxYmUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.mOlf-nPvum6MjUXDMnpDcxUN4EtWtEuuy7BlyINgRSc

Hm? So the giant, in the marriage can "cheat" with humans just not another elf. XD
  • DaniellisaDaniellisa
    why many comments are not showing on this page why comment are pending in approval give me any reason
  • HelsaHelsa
    I found this:

in the video controls, for myself, I set CC and translate to English in real time. Sometimes it clears quickly, so just keep pressing Space Bar to pause/continue the video.
    Amaraz