Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream - 15th Anniversary GM Event

ArcielliaArciellia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
Member, Administrator, Nexon
edited March 26, 2023 in News and Announcements
Join Community Manager Arciellia as she goes over the details of the upcoming March content! Join us on our streaming platforms, Tuesday, March 28th at 12:00 PM PDT (3:00 PM EDT). As always, there will be giveaways throughout the stream.

Check out the 15th Anniversary GM Event details here!

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Tuesday!

Twitch
YouTube
Twitter
Steam
Facebook
200922_jointhecommunity_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    edited March 25, 2023
    Arciellia wrote: »
    Join Community Manager Arciellia as she goes over the details of the upcoming March content! Join us on our streaming platforms, Tuesday, March 14th at 3:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM EDT). As always, there will be giveaways throughout the stream.

But March 14th has already happened. That was the March Update Preview Livestream. The main website list the stream happening on March 28th though so I am assuming it is just a forum typo.

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Join Community Manager Arciellia as she goes over the details of the upcoming March content! Join us on our streaming platforms, Tuesday, March 14th at 3:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM EDT). As always, there will be giveaways throughout the stream.

But March 14th has already happened. That was the March Update Preview Livestream. The main website list the stream happening on March 28th though so I am assuming it is just a forum typo.

Assume? Certainly not! Clearly, actual time travel is involved here.
  • PeadrianPeadrian
    Mabinogi Rep: 945
    Too bad its at noon on a weekday so most people will end up missing out
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Negumiko wrote: »

Whoops! I for sure typo'd it. Should have been March 28, 2023 at 12:00 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT!
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Well, I was there at the beginning up until the Succubus appeared, then I ended up crashing and couldn't get back in. Hope that was long enough?
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Niought wrote: »
    Well, I was there at the beginning up until the Succubus appeared, then I ended up crashing and couldn't get back in. Hope that was long enough?

Yup! As long as you were in the channel/area at the time, you're good! Thanks for coming by!
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660

Yup! As long as you were in the channel/area at the time, you're good! Thanks for coming by!

Yess, I did get the stuff!! Wearing the title happily now because I always wanted it~ And of course!! Wish I could've been there longer, aha
    Arciellia