Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

failed: scented bear first milestone coupon

cutopiacutopia
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
I got the total amount of points needed to claim the scented bear event's first milestone prize which was supposed to be a title coupon.
However, I did not receive it when I clicked claim. It doesn't seem to be anywhere and I had plenty of inventory space.

Comments

• KittyKitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Me, my husband and friend have all had the same issue. Any news?
  • XeimXeim
    Same issue for me :)
  • KitsububbleKitsububble
    The same thing happen to me, i think they deliver by Mail after maint, or idk
  • FistBoatFistBoat
    Same issue here.
  • LadyacaciaLadyacacia
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    edited April 19, 2023
    Same... it thought i tried to move the window and negated the reward... full search showed nothing
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Hey Milletians!
    Sorry I'm seeing this thread a little late - we were able to fix this issue with our most recent patch on April 20th.
    Everyone who earned the title during the first week should be able to correctly claim it now, please let me know if anyone has any issues with this!

And yes, subsequent weeks should all also be good!