Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Wild Western Gunslinger Box" (JP server)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited September 5, 2023 in Content from Other Regions
news_230322_WesternBox_sw2.png
https://mabinogi.nexon.co.jp/notice/infoBoardContent.asp?ix=9084

Fvsa.png
p0HG.png
3gFs.png
123e.png
gerV.png
YT31.png
wg02.gif wg03.gif
743h.png

Corset with a long jacket? That's my spirit animal. I really hope we get this.

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 3, 2023
    Hey @Arciellia, would you happen to know if perhaps we might get this by chance? With Japan we don't always get what they get, but this particular outfit is something I have always wanted for over a decade on Mabinogi. I would greatly support this outfit and I know many others would too, I would rock this excrement hard.

I'm so sorry to bug you on here like this. I just...must have this outfit. You have no idea. :D
  • ArcielliaArciellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Hey @Arciellia, would you happen to know if perhaps we might get this by chance? With Japan we don't always get what they get, but this particular outfit is something I have always wanted for over a decade on Mabinogi. I would greatly support this outfit and I know many others would too, me and Tam would rock this excrement hard.

I'm so sorry to bug you on here like this. I just...must have this outfit. You have no idea. :D

@Crimsọn you can always bug me here! I love it!
    In regards to this, I don't know (or perhaps can't spill any beans) on what we plan on getting in the future. I can instead send this in as a suggestion and let my team know that it is desirable!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arciellia wrote: »
    Hey @Arciellia, would you happen to know if perhaps we might get this by chance? With Japan we don't always get what they get, but this particular outfit is something I have always wanted for over a decade on Mabinogi. I would greatly support this outfit and I know many others would too, me and Tam would rock this excrement hard.

In regards to this, I don't know (or perhaps can't spill any beans) on what we plan on getting in the future. I can instead send this in as a suggestion and let my team know that it is desirable!

Oh yeah please do, extremely appreciated. Bring the wild west to the wild west! :D
  • HelsaHelsa

Oh yeah please do, extremely appreciated. Bring the wild west to the wild west! :D

I'm guessing it's the Steampunk look that you're after? In the mean time, you can do that with some of the Alchemy outfits found in-game.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 3, 2023
    Helsa wrote: »

I'm guessing it's the Steampunk look that you're after? In the mean time, you can do that with some of the Alchemy outfits found in-game.

Well if I am being completely honest it's because I also play Hunt: Showdown and we wanna sport that look in Mabinogi too. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 14, 2023
    UPDATE: Taiwan got it!
    https://tw-event.beanfun.com/mabinogi/E20200529_2/index.aspx?EventADID=9308
    msrAp1e.jpg

WE ARE THE WILD WEST.
    THIS BELONGS IN AMERICA.
  • HelsaHelsa
    msrAp1e.jpg

WE ARE THE WILD WEST.
    THIS BELONGS IN AMERICA.

I'm sure we'll have it soon; hold yer horses pardner.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 10, 2023
    Helsa wrote: »
    msrAp1e.jpg

WE ARE THE WILD WEST.
    THIS BELONGS IN AMERICA.

I'm sure we'll have it soon; hold yer horses pardner.

Meanwhile hyperspace is coming out real soon. I'm actually looking forward to that one.