Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Training Seals for Fynn Skills

AurkusAurkus
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
Hello everyone I just came back from a long hiatus, I think I left at the start of g23...
Currently I'm training Fynn skills and Fynn Bead has been a burden since seems no one runs that dungeon to get materials.
I wanted just get over with it and use some training skills I have but seems the ones I have doesn't work for this talent, I think I got those from the five fairies event but the skill seal doesn't say anything about being just used on a set of skills for examle blacksmithing, tailoring, etc. I remember that event just focused on life skills.
So I was wondering if anyone knows if the seals from the Welcome Package can be used on the Fynn

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited June 1, 2023
    When you use a training seal it opens a window and asks which skill to train. If the desired skill isn't there then cancel out. In the mean time you can train skills by spend AP, by using Brionac, and by the seals purchased from the seal merchant on Sunday. Oh, yeah, and of course, "The Hard Way".