Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bring Back Simon's Clothing Bag

PavePave
Mabinogi Rep: 530
in Feedback and Suggestions
Since the previous thread got closed and there seems to be lots of interest in bringing back Simon's Clothing Bag, I decided to create a new one and chip in with my thoughts.

Why bring it back?

- Gives new players (like myself) or those who missed it a chance to get it
- New players benefit by spending less time re-arranging items to make space and more time enjoying the game
- Veteran players who already have the bag can use it on their alts
- Redemption for the poor Carasek Bag drop rate in the OX event
- Untradeable, so there is no alternative means of obtaining it

Please Mr. Nexon... everybody wins!
Goldtiger01CarlizeSherri

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Sure, why not?

Actually, a new (well, old returning) player I know has been dealing with inventory struggles.
    Luckily, he was able to earn the Carasek Bag from the OX, but he was talking about wanting Simon's Clothing Bag, to carry more equipment on hand.

On another note, I think the Simon's Clothing Bag was from an Event.
    The Luxury Equipment Bag, which is the same as Simon's Bag, has been brought back a few times in the Shop Itself.
    Either way, you can have both of those bags at the same time.
    also is that you Aree
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Apparently, it was a log-in giveaway. The first time you had an hour time span to get it and the second was an all-day allowance.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    the simon's bag is give away, although i forgot when
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Hazurah wrote: »
    the simon's bag is give away, although i forgot when

It was released last time they had the Winternogi events, I think it was why a lot of people thought Simon's bag was going to come back when Winternogi was rereleased, but that event ended up mostly just being a disappointment. Hopefully they release the bag again, it's definitely been long enough to warrant it.

http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Winternogi_Events
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yes! Make Mabi great again! I need more space, and so does my friend, she doesn't have a luxury equipment bag like me. :(