Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Haru's Quitting Sale/Giveaway! ENDED!

Comments

• HeavenlySandwichHeavenlySandwich
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    edited March 16, 2017
    release that ice spear page 2 into better hands Homie!
    ign sahiro
    pm price, or trade
  • AlicienAlicien
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    If the Chichol 2nd title is still available I'll take it ^^

IGN: Alicien
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    IF you could, pls mail any and all homestead decorations to Zephyrsong
    thanks
  • HaruRinnHaruRinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Bumpity, everything will be either burned/given away within a few hours so come get it while you can!
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    So kokopo pet is still reserved?
  • AppleChanceryAppleChancery
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    I'll take any diamond, garnet, aquamarine, spinel, and star sapphire gems. I'll also take music bottle C and whatever freebies you have left.
    IGN: Chancery
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    for the free stuff, I'd like the bone dragon (or a dead forest throne if you have one). also, is the summer weave stuff still available? if yes, I'll note you in-game with an offer

just to make sure, but you don't have the dead forest throne right? also, I offer 400k for the royal rose gloves F if you still have 'em. just mail 'em if you accept
  • HaruRinnHaruRinn
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Everything is gone and thank you everyone for making my last few days of mabi enjoyable by taking everything I have away lol byee <3
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Bye~ hope you're journey will be filled with good fortune.

Thanks for giving me the boombox meme~