Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

S>Tiger Doll bag and Saber personal shop bag

haegolhaegol
Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
edited March 13, 2017 in Alexina Marketplace
I am currently going to sleep for now but my character will still be online if you like to add/note me (IGN: Minaisura) Warning: sometimes when i do wake up i wind up getting D/C from the game so i do apologize for that x-x
Both bags r drop trade if you would like to buy them
Tiger Doll Bag: 300k
Saber Personal Shopping bag: 3m
(Look for my other IGN name soyul since that will be the character that i will be using for the trade and you can/may add that IGN name then delete afterwards. . .Be sure to at least meet in HS for lesser issues of where to meet please and thank you)