Check out the patch notes for the October 15th update: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23838/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 50,575
    ...and Trump just flipped off all the dems today. Wow.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,415
    Greta wrote: »
    Why hideous quoting?

For the lols I guess. I can make it worse or I can make it better
    Prolly better, that was heck to scroll through XD
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    ...and Trump just flipped off all the dems today. Wow.

GG

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 33,535
    Why hideous quoting?

Remember on the old forums, overquoting would've literally broke the thread?
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Why hideous quoting?

Sounds almost like fun
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Why hideous quoting?

Sounds almost like fun

Well when you spend min 5 minutes trying to load a page (there thread was already about this length)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Wolfsinger wrote: »
    Why hideous quoting?

Sounds almost like fun

Well when you spend min 5 minutes trying to load a page (there thread was already about this length)

Little less fun but still mildly entertaining to see if we could break 10-
    *never comes to the forums again*
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 46,045
    edited August 15
    Wow forums are even more dead than from before. I went to sleep and didn't see forums for 11 hours and i come back to see no new posts on General Chat or just a single one. Let me tell you that i'm from EU so when it's nighttime for me - it is daytime for NA so it pretty much says it all. I bet these new log in changes and issues helped with this.
    Kensamaofmari
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    We are experiencing a dry period-
    *extends and turns into a desert to rival the Savannah in less time than that took to make*
  • HabimaruHabimaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,655
    If one of the members from a prior gaming community I was a part of were to post about the lack of forum activity he would just say that it's because you are all boring (and he might even add in this day and age that nobody has any reason to post anything because of special snowflakes who complain so loud and so often [sometimes even with multiple alts/accounts pretending to be different people] such that they give the appearance of being the majority when really they're the minority).

Damn, I was going to stick a Jimmy Dore quote in here to end this post, but there are too many damn good ones to choose from...
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Habimaru wrote: »
    If one of the members from a prior gaming community I was a part of were to post about the lack of forum activity he would just say that it's because you are all boring (and he might even add in this day and age that nobody has any reason to post anything because of special snowflakes who complain so loud and so often [sometimes even with multiple alts/accounts pretending to be different people] such that they give the appearance of being the majority when really they're the minority).

Damn, I was going to stick a Jimmy Dore quote in here to end this post, but there are too many damn good ones to choose from...

Oh well. There's always next time to try.
    Supposedly. But eh, if we're boring then we're all in good company I guess-
    Inb4 Suptimber
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Ken go away, let me win XD

Also someone summoned a red dragon on the beach goers, I had looked away for a moment and then came back to being one-hit ko'd by flying rocks.
    I see I've some more leveling to do, having never fought this thing before XD But that was a hilarious beach party for a little while-
    Kensamaofmari
    Monthly reset.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 15,710
    edited September 30
    Monthly reset.

Typical elephant trying to cheat away a win from one who deserves it and got it fairly. Reporting post as necroed.
    Helsa wrote: »
    Monthly reset.

Typical elephant trying to cheat away a win from one who deserves it and got it fairly. Reporting post as necroed.

Oh you.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    edited September 30
    Helsa wrote: »
    Monthly reset.

Oh you.

I am going to hang on, fight me person across the interwebs!
    Kensamaofmari