Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Star Piece Event Extension?

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited March 14, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
As most of us know, a couple days ago a few people were having issues logging into Mabinogi and over the last couple of days a few people I know are still having issues logging in. A friend of mine cannot log into his Nexon account at all, and my Mabinogi kicks me after being online only about 20 minutes. We have sent in tickets, but I am posting this here as a request for the extension. I recieved the cloud on the third day, but now because of the login issues I cannot get the outfit due to missing my chance for the star chisels. I am highly discouraged by this, and I personally (as well as my Guild Members) would like to request an extension. As for the readers of this forum post, we ask your opinions of an extension. Thank you for your time and attention. - Ataraxiz of Mari Server, Officer of Vendetta

Edited: I am going to post Leinei's thread link here to her Winter Attendance Event Extension forum post so you can have easy access if you happen to agree with this post. Enjoy!

Leinei's Forum Post: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/2711/possible-extension-to-winter-attendance/p1
  1. Would you approve of a Star Piece Event extension?17 votes
    1. Yes
       47% (8 votes)
    2. No
       24% (4 votes)
    3. Possibly
       29% (5 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 14, 2017
    WHOOPS! Derp on me. XD
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Leinei wrote: »
    I already made this thread in general.

I apologise xD I didnt see it.

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited March 14, 2017
    For some reason I thought I saw Winter Attendance in there...But yeah Star Piece event is rather short taking into account the limited tools.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Bump ♥ Let's hope we can get Nexon to give us a couple extra days! Wouldn't that be great? Especially for those of us who are unable to get the suit since we had issues. Oof, I want it so bad ♥ Help us persuade Nexon for their help! ♥
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Well this ain't happening, maint notice says it's ending. Sorry OP!
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    edited March 21, 2017
    An extension would have been nice to have. :P Man, I had to waste 10 coins for the green star in the npc shop in order to get my nimbus pet, which made me 5 coins short from getting the female star outfit. If I had only logged on yesterday for my 5 tools. T3T I got lazy with this event though, so it's my fault. Thank you to all the people I spam purchased broken stars from tonight on Mari lol. <3
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Moderators can feel free to close this thread now. As far as the Star Piece Event, I enjoyed it and would love to see more cloud pets around <3 Because clouds. ♥ Thank you for your support and attention to this thread! I thank you dear heartedly ♥