Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Request for old new clothing, Nao's.

KisarayaKisaraya
Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
edited March 14, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
There are a great many outfits which the player can give to Nao, including one that has a quest line (Rua's Dress). I'm requesting that some or all of these could worn by players, especially if they could be dyed.

Good examples I think that would be desirable for players might include;
Rua's Dress
Nao's White Spring Dress
Nao's White Dress
Nao's Santa Suit
Nao's Explorer Suit
Nao's Black Dress
Nao's Playwright Costume
Nao's Farming Outfit

I understand this might leave males out but you could have outfits from other male NPCs to offset this such as Aodhan, Fergus, Edern, and others. I understand the lure of having NPCs be special, but it is my belief, perhaps it is not a shared belief, that the players are more important then NPCs, and there should be nothing that in game NPCs have access to that we as players do not. Thank you.

Comments

• YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I've had some outfits for Nao for so long, and I was never able to give them to her. I'd like to see her show up in a different outfit when she comes to revive me.
    But at the same time, I'm not too interested in actually wearing those outfits either. I'd rather just give them to Nao.