Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Musical Knowledge Quest - Clay Flute

KrukiaKrukia
Mabinogi Rep: 760
in Help
I was told to look in Maiz Prairie or North Muyu Desert to find the clay flute to give to Effie. I am finding absolutely NOTHING but useless statues or chests with crappy HP 50 pots. No artifacts whatsoever. Where is this stupid thing?

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 17, 2017
    FYI, clay flute comes from chest (AFAIK) in maiz prairie
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I found my clay flute in the north west area of the Muyu desert kind of close to the mana tunnel up there so it is there. not sure what others areas it is in though. demigod can also discover things just by passing by them so that might make it easier for you.
  • KrukiaKrukia
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    Hazurah wrote: »
    FYI, clay flute comes from chest (AFAIK) in maiz prairie

Yeah, all the chests in maiz prairie were giving me HP and MP pots.

Negumiko wrote: »
    I found my clay flute in the north west area of the Muyu desert kind of close to the mana tunnel up there so it is there. not sure what others areas it is in though. demigod can also discover things just by passing by them so that might make it easier for you.

Only found useless statues over there, and I just got demigod so it doesn't last long.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    If you have trouble finding it, just look if someone sells it or something. What server are you in?
  • DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    i got mine from central Maiz Prairie
This discussion has been closed.