Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

FRIENDLY REMINDER: Winter Attendance Extended

Comments

• SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    It's excellent that you guys listened to us in the forums and were able to make such an allowance, much appreciated!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited March 18, 2017
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Kimberly wrote: »
    Friendly reminder to renew your scroll if you've done all 30 days.

That trick no longer works.

As for the extension, excellent move! Keep it up, Saygo.

It works :^)

After I got the outfit yesterday, I destroyed the book and got another. 36 minutes later I got the Nao stones again. Yes, you can go a second round and pick up the first few prizes again with the remaining days.

Awwh I wish I knew this then. :c I already got todays with my already used attendance.. maybe, just MAYBE I might get the nao stones anyway.
    Gotta hope.

P.S Does anybody wanna sell me the male version of the wig from the attendance? [img]http://forum2.nexon.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png"; title="Roll Eyes" (Sarcastic)[/img]
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
    While I don't need the extra time, I'm happy that it's been extended for those that need it. Thank you!
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    T H A N K S. I just came back to Mabi exactly 19 days ago (according to attendance) and I'm happy I'm going to be able to reach Credine now. Awyeah.