Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Drink Mana Potions

NekoLilyNekoLily
Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
in Technical Support
During this last weeks I started wondering why my mana still hasn't replenish even if I used Mana Potions, I assumed it was because I forgot how much mana certain skills require. But thanks to this new Event I could see that my mana potions aren't actually "working".

So if I press "J" I should have a mana potion used to replenish my mana, but it isn't happening. I checked if there was a different key in the options but it's still J. I tried even putting a stack of potions in the skill-bar but it says I have NO mana potions of that kind (even if I actually have them), the only way I can replenish my mana with mana potions is manually clicking in the potion and press "Use"; but it's not something you can do while spamming dungeons/shadow missions.