Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Question about these enw dugneons

GoddessFrostGoddessFrost
Mabinogi Rep: 620
in Help
im a lil confused about this new dungeon thing, how do you run barri adv 3? or math adv 3? how do you get the items from those dungeons if u cant rlly get pass's for it x-x how do you run alby adv hardmode? when there is no adv hardmode pass? like????????? im just so stumped can someone explain this to me please x-x

Comments

• NerevariusNerevarius
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    As far as I know, these dungeons have different layout when you enter the dungeon with specific number of people. For example, Alby Advanced Hardmode only has Arachne as the boss if you enter the dungeon with 4 people, while if you enter the dungeon with 3 people you get Lycanthropes as minibosses, which does not appear if you enter with 4 people. I think that the rewards should vary with number of people in the party (though it could be possible that the rewards were actually merged to drop regardless of number of party members as long as you are in the same difficulty). To answer the second question, Advanced Hardmode passes drop in the form of something called "Mangled (Dungeon Name) Dungeon Pass". Once you obtain these items, you must use handicraft to craft the appropriate hardmode pass (the mangled pass along with restorative potions sold by the researcher by Poulnabrone Rock as the material) to enter these dungeons.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    The end chest rewards that used to show up in "___ for 2/___ for 3" variants of the higher-level dungeons now just drop in the standard unrestricted versions now.